Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi, This is Max

This is Max, I'm a Basset Hound, and I think I'm 6 years old. I 'm doing Dad's blog today, because Dad says he's tired, and can't think of anything to write about.

My Dad takes me for walkies, and that's my favoritest thing in the whole world. He was gone to what he calls "werk" for Two WHOLE DAYS so Frankie and me didn't get to go walkies. Today Dad came home and we got to go walkies all around the neighborhood. Frankie and me got to pee on trees, sniff the ground, and say "Hi" to all the other dogs in the park. We even got to see a pretty little Basset Hound puppy named "Molly" today.

Frankie likes to chase the kitties, but I like to just walk around and pee on things. I came to live with my Mom and Dad almost a year ago now. Before that I was living in Salt Lake City, where my family before gave me up. I don't know why they left me, but I'm happy to find a new forever home, with a Mom and Dad that feed me, rub my belly and take me walkies. I also like my two legged sister Breanna.

I even like my little brother Frankie sometimes, even though he pulls my ears, and tries to take my goodie bones. I sometimes take Frankie's pig skin twists (don't tell Dad).

Here is a movie starring ME!, and my sister Breanna. Do you think I'll make a good movie star?



. video


Well goodbye for now. I hear Mom making supper, and I have to supervise.

Maxwell Smart Tweedy, Basset Hound.

3 comments:

  1. Clever! Nicely done! It looks as though you are getting this blogging thing down!

    ~AirmanMom returning to her blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Max is the cutest! But I cant take my eyes off of that cheeseburger back there on the Chili's commercial. LOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is uber adorable!!!!!! great Tv too!

    ReplyDelete