Saturday, January 24, 2009

It's CATURDAY!

Every week, it comes, bringing with it pictures of cats, which need captions..... Yes, it's CATURDAY!! Most of these pictures I captioned myself. It gets addicting after a while. These come from my page at Icanhascheezburger.com



Since Tonjia is allergic to cats, we have dogs now, but I've always thought of myself as a cat person. I've had cats for most of my life, or more correctly, I've been on the staff of many cats over the years.




My first cat that I had on my own, that wasn't just a family cat, was Roto. He was a big grey furball, that weighed 18 lbs. He wasn't afraid of anything, or anyone. He loved to be the center of attention. I can't find my favorite picture of Roto, but this guy looks something like him.



This cat family expresses my beliefs about the power of hugs...




So, everyone, hug your cat, or your dogs, or your significant other, and have a great Caturday! (Frankie says I have to include this one, from Ihasahotdog.com.)




Dana (I'm at work till Sunday morning)

3 comments:

  1. cute pics and love the communication with dana... I wish mike woudl get on the puter but NO ... old fart he is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hummm with Tonjia... same thought however excuse my brain farts

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww look at that doxie! cute pics Dana!

    ReplyDelete