Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sigh, Vacation's over....

Back to work tomorrow morning. It wasn't an official vacation, just a string of days off in a row, but what else is a vacation?

It's been an eventful week, I got sick, got better, received our tax refund, bought a new laptop, and new tires for my Escape, celebrated Valentines Day and President's Day, and finally renewed my car registration for another year...

When so much is happening, it's hard to know when and where to start. I'll start with my new toy.

This is my new laptop, it's a Toshiba 17" Dual Core with DVD RW drive, and 3 GB of RAM. It replaces the Dell I inherited from Tonjia when she got her new computer last year. So far it's been great, but I'm still getting used to Vista.

Tonjia and I celebrated Valentines Day in "old married couple" fashion. That is we got each other a card, some candy , and fell asleep in front of the TV before 10 pm... Oh well, we have all year for romance.

Next Week, I'm scheduled to appear for Jury Duty, on Tuesday, work on Wednesday, and take a National Registry Exam on Thursday. Sounds like I'm in for a busy time, and I'll be ready for that trip to Las Vegas by early next month.

I'll end this post with an epic Car Wash Fail

2 comments:

  1. Hope you get through jury duty! Congrats on the new laptop!

    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are feeling better, next week looks pretty busy.

    enjoy that laptop1

    ReplyDelete