Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Wow, is it March aready?

It's been a couple of weeks since I last checked in. In that time, my mother in law passed away, Tonjia was gone for a week, for the funeral. I was called for Jury Duty, but didn't have to go (the trials were canceled), and I took my National Registry exam to re certify for another two years. It's been a very busy time, and now I'm getting ready for a trip to Las Vegas.

The weather here in Western Colorado has been very warm, and springlike. It's in the 70's now and sunny. I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, and we get hit with another blast of winter. For the meantime, I'll enjoy the sunshine and pleasant weather.

I'll get back to you soon, and I hope I don't go this long between posts again.

3 comments:

  1. you have been a busy guy! welcome back... have fun with your wife in vegas!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! Please take good care of our Tonjia!
    ~AM

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to see you back in bloggerland!!

    by the way, I think its supposed to snow tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete